TalaTek Unveils Next-Gen GRC Solution to Simplify Risk and Compliance Management Across Broad Range of Standards
Achieves FedRAMP authorization; Meets trust and security requirements set forth by federal government
TYSON’S CORNER, Va., January 15, 2020 – TalaTek launched today its next-gen, cloud-based governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solution, the TalaTek intelligent Governance and Risk Integrated Solution (TiGRIS). TiGRIS is designed to automate and simplify the GRC process for business and government. The managed software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering combines proven process with GRC experts and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) authorized technology to deliver enhanced enterprise visibility and better control of risk.
TiGRIS meets FedRAMP’s security, authorization and continuous monitoring requirements set forth by the federal government for cloud service providers. This ensures appropriate levels of data privacy and predetermined security standards are met.
“Our approach to GRC establishes governance as the foundation to ensure risk and compliance management is effective and aligned to business outcomes,” said Baan Alsinawi, TalaTek founder and president. “We know that organizations struggle with risk management, and we are focused on helping them to leverage compliance guidelines across a broad range of standards as a strategic means for protecting critical data assets without the burden of significant investment in staff and technology.”
TiGRIS provides a single system that includes a unified dashboard for enterprise visibility and control across the organization to help management make better informed decisions. It is easily scalable and can accommodate new regulations and standards with control plug-ins that leverage existing data collection and assessment efforts to speed gap analysis activities and minimize duplicative work.
According to Michael Rasmussen, president of GRC 20/20 Research, “The TiGRIS solution enables organizations to be efficient, effective and agile in their GRC management processes for both the traditional organization environment and the modern cloud environment. TiGRIS is well suited for use across industries and organizations from small to large, to manage the range of risk and control processes they are conducting.”
TiGRIS capabilities lead industry
TiGRIS follows FIPS 140-2 security guidance for encryption of data at rest and in transit and secure account access using multifactor authentication in accordance with FedRAMP standards. It also covers a broad range of compliance standards, including GDPR, FISMA, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001/17020, FedRAMP, and DIACAP among others.
TiGRIS offers industry-leading features, including:
- Security and privacy: Meets the high data privacy and security standards put forth by FISMA and NIST for SaaS.
- Role-based access: Controls access-based, assigned roles to ensure proper segregation and reduce the likelihood of misused credentials.
- Customizable risk scoring: Builds risk scoring and metrics tailored to an organization’s unique tolerance and appetite with customizable values for risk attributes and inherent and residual risks.
- Actionable risk analytics: Delivers meaningful insight into an organization’s risk posture to make informed risk decisions.
- Continuous monitoring: Ensures an organization stays compliant and within defined tolerance levels by tracking the status of each risk over time.
- Efficiency through automation: Creates highly configurable and scalable questionnaires, workflows and alerts to enable automation customized to a firm’s operations, increasing efficiency and reducing errors.
- Centralized evidence library: Provides a centralized repository for GRC artifacts and documents. New data can be easily be uploaded and attached to one or many controls.
- Built-in intelligence: Offers predefined control libraries that deliver the intelligence needed to help jump start compliance programs.
TalaTek delivers governance, risk and compliance solutions with a focus on people, processes and technology. By defining governance through risk and compliance goals that are tied to business outcomes, the cybersecurity firm provides a secure foundation to strategically protect an organization’s data and meet ever-expanding regulatory compliance and audit requirements. Through TiGRIS, a FedRAMP-authorized software as a service, TalaTek simplifies GRC for business and government. Visit www.talatek.com for more information, and follow the company on Twitter and LinkedIn.