Cerberus Sentinel, TalaTek’s parent company, offers training in three areas:
- Certification Training
- Cyber Defense Training
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification-Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) Training
Our trainers are highly skilled industry veterans with decades of experience working in the cybersecurity and IT fields. They hold the most important cybersecurity-related certifications, including those from (ISC)2 and CompTIA, and are CMMC-AB certified Provisional Instructors. They have taught in-person and online, delivering cybersecurity training to corporate, military, government, and higher education students.
You receive hands-on training with relevant industry tools and techniques that incorporate real-world cyber threat scenarios, so you can gain know-how and experience in detecting, diagnosing, and mitigating a range of exploits and attacks. CMMC-AB course materials are provided by an accredited Licensed Partner Publisher, as required by CMMC-AB.
Our training programs stand out because of our approach:
- Our trainers bring with them a strong track record of combatting every type of cyber threat as well as years of training others to do the same.
- You will learn how to perfect your understanding of the concepts as well as how to take and pass the exam on your first attempt.
- Course content is engaging, challenging, constantly updated, and relevant to current certification requirements.
- You train using the same tools and techniques you would use to fight the cyber threats your organization is likely to face.